So, I survived the freak Christmas Day tornado, and my car made it through as well!
For those who weren't aware, certain parts of Melbourne got hit by a surprise storm just after lunch on Christmas. Where I was - my aunt's house - got whacked so badly, as did my home. Whilst my aunt's house got completely trashed by hail stones the size of golf balls and torrential rain, my own house was luckily not quite as bad off. As soon as the hail started coming down, I ran out to my car to drive it under shelter, and it came through without a scratch - can't say the same for my cousin's car, though, nor the car that one of my uncles bought for his wife for Christmas.
I've heard of heaps of peoples' cars being written off, and my aunt's hairdressing salon completely flooded and ruined all the photo frames she kept stacked on the floor to sell online. Not to mention her entire gravel driveway got washed into her pool. Ah well, my house pulled through alright.
On a happier note, I got my first Honours in dancing! I also ordered two pairs of dancing shoes for myself online (technically from my parents) but they haven't arrived yet. I'm so excited about them, though; they're gorgeous.
Onto this thingo I stole from Crickity
Comment and I'll~
1. Tell you what mythological creature you remind me of.
2. Tell you a color you remind me of.
3. Tell you what flavor/smell you remind me of.
4. Tell you what element you remind me of.
5. Ask you a question, and you must answer.
6. Tell you something I like about you.
7. Give you a nickname.
8. Tell you the object that is to the left or right of of me.
9. Tell you what song reminds me of you
10. Dare you to post this in your journal.